Music Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Star

Come to talk about music, artists and more!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island

Go down 
+2
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
MikaylaxalyakiM
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:30 pm

yeah, i do 2 xD
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:31 pm

ROFL, I'm glad I've got a sister xD Yet she's about as strange as any guy I've met...xD

"Yeah, thanks," I said sarcastically.
"Well it is true, you're always reading or doing something..weird, while I'm skateboarding or something," I added.
"Hey, at least I didn't break my brother's iPod while on a skateboard."
"It was an accident!"
"Sure it was," I said, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
MikaylaxalyakiM

MikaylaxalyakiM

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Jordan is bugging me to go on the trampoline. Looks like I will be departing now. Toodles!
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:34 pm

kkz, byez! Ok, exhibit A of weirdness in my sister: She is currently crawling around copying my dog. I was getting water and I'm just like, "Maddie, what the heck are you doing?" she's like, "I'm copying Hawk! WOOF!" And I backed away and ran..xD
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 pm

I laughed,"What would happen if I broke my brothers ipod is that he would lecture me for an hour or two on taking responsibility and I would fall asleep a couple of times. Then he'd tell me to get him a new one and I would just take the money from him when he isn't looking and buy him a new one and he never notices" I said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:41 pm

I laughed.
I laughed too. "I only had to pay a quarter of the iPod to buy Scott a new one, but that's like a month's allowance for me. Now if one of us broke our older brother's iPod, we'd be tackled to the ground and beaten up or pinned to a chair by a wall. He's done that to me, it's fun," I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:43 pm

"Wow, you're hard core" I said and rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:44 pm

"Beaten up hurts, chair doesn't, right Ty?" I joked.
"Exactly," I joked back. "Why'd you run away?" I suddenly asked her, to change subject.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Sarah Jonas wrote:
fine i deal with scott. can u not use his name tho.... it gives me shivers

Emiwy?
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Me no changey name! xD *sigh* fine, I'll change.. =P Hang on and lemme think of a name though xD
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:53 pm

"To get rid of my parents, my brother followed me though" I said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:55 pm

I nodded. "I got really mad at my parents, and dragged him with me," I said.
"Yet I never wanted to," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:56 pm

Emily Jonas wrote:
Me no changey name! xD *sigh* fine, I'll change.. =P Hang on and lemme think of a name though xD

YAY! Thank you besty buddie! xD Here have a star Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Sarah walked along the beach. Tomboy and Shy she was gonna be the same here as home
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Emily Jonas wrote:
Name: Tyler Nathaniel Evans
Picture/Appearance: hang on
Personality: Athletic, funny, friendly, outgoing, and nice to other people...most of the time. One bad thing about him? He's got a really short temper, so you don't want to get him mad, that's one of the reasons he and his twin brother ran away.
Other: Scott's his twin, single

Name: Justin Christopher Evans
Picture/Appearance: hang on
Personality: Althletic, funny, friendly, kind, and nice to other people. He's the same as his twin brother, but painfully shy and gets good grades while Tyler gets...not so good grades. Tyler convinces him to do everything with him, and everything that he thinks up, which is why they ran away
Other: Tyler's his twin, single
ta da, his new name is Justin xD Justin's one of me and Tyler's friends at school, LOL
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:03 pm

(YAY! xD me make sarah walk by and seem shy by not stopping,just imagine Justins first time...chasing someone he didn't know..esp. a girl xD)

Sarah walked by the group and kept walking not even stopping to look up, she had been looking for something to do, like a book, or something
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:06 pm

LOL, he will xD g2g

I looked at the girl as she walked by.
"Go ahead, I know what you're thinking," I said with a grin.
I hit him in the arm and went by the girl. "Hi," I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:09 pm

xD i don't like the yellow me change it

"hi" she said blushing a bit, someone, other then her sister had noticed her, and it was actually a cute boy "im Sarah" she added
Back to top Go down
MikaylaxalyakiM

MikaylaxalyakiM

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Jordan finally let me off the hook! WAHOO.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:05 am

Sarah Jonas wrote:
xD i don't like the yellow me change it

"hi" she said blushing a bit, someone, other then her sister had noticed her, and it was actually a cute boy "im Sarah" she added

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:49 am

"I'm Justin," I said, blushing a little.

Last edited by Emily Jonas on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:52 am

"whats up?' she said having a hard time thinking,
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 am

"Nothing," I said, looking over toward Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:00 am

I(em) saw Sarah and some boy i tried to get down from the tree and wound up landing in front of them in a "owww"
I screamed and fell backwards hitting my head on a knocked down tree "owww" i muttered getting up
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:05 am

"Nice," I joked, helping the girl that fell up.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:13 am

"hi" She said laughing "I'm Emily, Sarah's 'Twin" she said doing air quotes around the word twin because her and Sarah looked alot alike, like twins, but they were just friends"
"ignore her, she's my friend who convinced me that running away would be fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island   Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parental Nightmare | Runaway Island
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music Star :: Members Creations :: Role Playing!-
Jump to: