Music Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Star

Come to talk about music, artists and more!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) Empty
PostSubject: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:08 pm

xD
So we're here to talk about non-mainstream cool stuff.. I love this British band, it's called 'The Feeling', and it's blatantly honest male pop, and so I love it.. They're not trying to pass it off as a different genre, they know that it's pop and they embrace it.
Oh, yeah, and Dan Gillespie (Lead singer) is HOT... Don't hate him though... Just don't do too much research on him, alrightie? Embarassed
My three favorites of theirs are:
I Love It When You Call (www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGlneOQBPMk&feature=related)
Sewn (Beware of one relatively mild cuss word. And the vid's a bit creepy, but it won't give you nightmares anything- wait, nevermind, it gave me nightmares... hehe, let's forget about that. Here's a perfectly non-scary substitute- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3nwW5VshFI&feature=related)
and last, but most DEFINITELY not least...
Never Be Lonely! (www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWuk9d7UMuU)
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Alrightie, two of the links don't work, so just copy 'n paste it into your browser if you wanna watch 'em, okay?
Back to top Go down
MikaylaxalyakiM

MikaylaxalyakiM

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:53 pm

There's a band, A Change of Pace, I know two of their songs, and they're awesome! There's also- Danger is my Middle Name. They're both good, and, I've heard of the Feeling. :]
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:51 pm

I'll have to try those out! =]
Marie Digby's a really good acoustic artist, if you don't want to listen to something with a faster tempo.
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:52 pm

I LOVE MARIE DIGBY!
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Wahoo!
I put it on during school, because no one else had any CDs for our teacher's going away party, and everyone's like, "That's retarded! TURN IT OFF! Turn on *semi-local radio station that plays rap*"
And I'm like, "SHUT UP! MY LITTLE SISTER HAS A MACHETE THAT'S EASILY ACCESSIBLE!"
And then everyone starts laughing. xD
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm

LOL, that cracks me up! xD
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Yeah, you guys know me and Deery's machete. We're tight, dawg. xD
My best friend is a piece of plastic.. I feel pathetic. xD
Back to top Go down
daphne9747

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:46 pm

I love Santogold they aren't big though but they rock man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)   Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Less-Famous, But Equally Awesome Bands (List 'em, mi amigas!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music Star :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: