Music Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Star

Come to talk about music, artists and more!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)

Go down 
+3
Sarah Jonas
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
Clara5Belle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) Empty
PostSubject: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:01 am

Do you reporter guys ever, like, take Sundays off?"
"No. Never. Now, answer my question- if robots were taking over the universe, and pirates had to defend the Earth, would you want to be a pirate, or a robot?"
"Erm... phone a friend?"
"Wrong answer."
"Sure thing- now get out of my sight!"
"You heard it from Entertainment Tonight, ladies, Cyberspace's Sweetheart Miss Violet Anderson has developed quite an attitude-"
"I'm sick of being bombarded by bozos like you every time I take Pez for a walk! Get a life!"
*the sound of wrestling, and a un-manly shriek of pain from the reporter as Pez bites him*

Well, now that that's over with, I'm free to tell you about life as a celebrity before you try it our yourself:
-Reporters follow you everywhere, even to the bathroom
-You have a totally full schedule
-You have to deal with cranky bosses, mean managers, etc...
-It's impossible to have a private life
-And if you google your name, there'll be a bunch of crazy bloggers telling you that you suck, and you're ugly, and that 'OMG, you r not prtty enuff 4 (insert name of your boyfriend/girlfriend)

Oh, yeah, AND there are those messed up people, like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan trying to get you to be on the bad side of life as a starlet.

Welcome to Hollywood.

RULES
1. You may either make your own, new celebrity or use an old one.
2. You can have as many as you like, but try not to take more than two SUPER famous ones. (i.e. only one of the Jo Bros)
3. Nothing above kissing, hugging, etc...
4. No swear words. If you use them, you is in biiig trouble, mister!
5. Don't make 'sugar-coated' characters. Everyone has problems, including celebs. Contain at least one bad quality in your personality form.
6. Everyone knows each other. We're celebrities, for God's sake, we have to know each other.
7. Please do your form in FIRST PERSON view-point!
8. You are allowed to call dibs. One person could've started filling out their form before you, but you made it quick and un-detailed, and the one with the detailed form would be rejected.
9. I REPEAT, you CAN call dibs!

List of Taken REAL Celebrities:
Avril Lavigne- Page 1
Brendon Urie- Page 2

List of FICTIOUS Celebrities:
Violet Anderson (Vi)- Page 1
Emma Swift Digby- Page 1

--Your Form--
Name:
Why You're Famous:
Personality:
Appearance/Pic:
Any Pets?:
Would he/she rather be a pirate or a bionic human? (OPTIONAL):
Style:
Other:

My form-
Name: Vi Anderson
Why You're Famous: My talents as a vocal artist, and also an actress, and also a pretty down-right down-to-earth celeb.
Personality: Oh, I'm just as sweet as a kitten until you tick me off. Then, you have to be able to run. Fast.
Otherwise, I'm a generally good person, personable, one of those celebs that doesn't act like a celeb, but I have a temper. I can be kind of moody, but that's just cuz I'm a teenager.. Hormones, ya know?
I'm one of those pretty hard to describe people. One of those people who have so many different sides, it puts Hannah Montana to shame. Just depends on what you're like to me. If you act like a friend, you got a friend in me. If not, Pez has got a new target.
Appearance/Pic:
Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) 55ezqc
Any Pets?: Pez, the moody chihuahua... Oh, and you thought that all that Chihuahuas could do was yip. Pez is like a Monster energy drink. You're like, 'Oh, it can't be that bad', and then you open it, and it's like 'FUUUWOOOSH!' and it explodes all over you, and your new shirt gets all sticky and you have to take a shower and put on a fresh pair of clothes to just forget about it... Ya know?
Would he/she rather be a pirate or a bionic human? (OPTIONAL): A pirate. They're all 'arggggh!' and bionic humans are just like 'boo bop, system overload, system overload- KA POOOW!'.
Style: Unique. Very unique. I go Scene every once in a while, with like, a band t-shirt and stuff, and then most of the time, I'm just hangin' out in a t-shirt and jeans, with a comfy pair of tennies. Pretty unpredictable, eh?
Other: I'm single, men! Ha ha, that was morbidly embarassing...

Last edited by Clara5Belle on Sun May 18, 2008 11:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:11 am

Name: Avril Lavigne is my name!
Why You're Famous: I sing
Personality: I'm fun, punky, and the life of a party
Appearance/Pic: I look like avril lavigne, duh! XD
Any Pets?: nope
Would he/she rather be a pirate or a bionic human? (OPTIONAL): uh... bionic human? LOL
Style: punky and fun and rocker
Other: yoo hoo! boys! i'm single! (even though she's married in real life XD)
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:14 am

Ahahaha, I have no idea why I did the Bionic Human vs. Pirate thing... it was random.. Feel free to start RPing whenever you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:15 am

Name: Emma Swift Digby
Why You're Famous: Singing, acting
Personality: Sweet, kind, understanding, loves fans and stuffems (LOL), gets angry when another star pushes her to far
Appearance/Pic: Marie Digby
Any Pets?: Nope!
Would he/she rather be a pirate or a bionic human? (OPTIONAL)"whats le point de cette question stupide?"(traslation "whats the point of this Stupid question?" )
Style: none
Other:She wants a BF
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:16 am

Welcome, Sarah! I'll add Emma to the list!!
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:18 am

yeah, i like robots so i chose bionic humanoide XD adn someone else start, i'm terrible at starting XD
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:20 am

Lolz.

"Pez, control yourself." I warned my dog before I headed out on a walk. "Stay away from me, I have a dog!" I shouted to the reporters as they looked at me hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:21 am

haha i like copied the form then edited
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:23 am

I was running down the street with reporters chasing me, yelling things like 'When does your tour take off?' or 'Is it true that you and Kevin Jonas (random celeb) are going out?'. I bumped into a girl that was taking her dog for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:25 am

I just stuffed an entire tomato into my mouth... hahaha...

"Sorry- Pez, no!" I said, as my chihuahua, stronger than he looked, tugged free of the leash.
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:27 am

"Don't worry! I'll get him" I said and got up off the ground and started chasing after the dog.

LOL! white looks AWSOME here!
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:29 am

Whoa, yeah it does!

I ran after Pez. "I'm sorry, he's a bit..." I couldn't finish that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:31 am

Name: Brendon Urie
Why You're Famous: Being lead singer of Panic At The Disco
Personality: Pretty weird, pretty funny, pretty smart, pretty nice... pretty odd.
Appearance/Pic:
Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) Mhwzdz
Any Pets?: Nope, happily..
Would he/she rather be a pirate or a bionic human? (OPTIONAL): Erm... let's go with a normal human with purple skin. That's much cooler.
Style: Indescribable *laughs*
Other: Nah, not really.
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

"Crazy?" I said with a laugh and cought up to Pez and picked him up.

ok, never heard of panic at the disco... not kidding
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:35 am

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! ZOMG! zomg! *hyperventilates* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCto3PCn8wo FOLLOW THE LINK!! aaahhh!

Last edited by Clara5Belle on Sun May 18, 2008 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link didn't work)
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:38 am

um... the video is... freaky.... I LOVE IT! XD back to rp, LOL
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:39 am

I operate completely on Panic!, it's like, life for me...

"Vi lost her dog again?" I grinned, and Vi rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:41 am

I laughed,"Yeah" I said and handed Pez back to Vi.

ok... LOL
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:42 am

Name: Ryan Ross
Why You're Famous: Guitarist, lyricist, and back-up singer of Panic! At the Disco
Personality: Meh, you'll just have to find out! *wiggles eyebrows*
Appearance/Pic:
(My Avvie... he's addoraabllee!)
Any Pets?: None...
Would he/she rather be a pirate or a bionic human? (OPTIONAL): I'll say pirate, because they're pirates...
Style: Unique. Very, very unique
Other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6Sti-AIWE (Listen to his voice at around 1:10!)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:42 am

"hey vi"she said
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:43 am

"Hey!" I said to Emma.

"You need to be more careful with Pez, Vi." I joked. They all knew that I couldn't do any better.

"Funny." I said sarcastically. "Where's everyone heading off to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:46 am

"i was bored and felt like being bombarded by reporters"she joked
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:47 am

"Brilliant idea." I joked, walking up and seeing everyone. (Ryan)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:47 am

"the brillaintest"she joked
Back to top Go down
SuperUltraCrazyGirl
SuperUltraCrazyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:48 am

"I was going to starbucks to get pumped for my concert tonight but reporters chased me and now I have no starbucks" I said and crossed my arms and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)   Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starry Night Studios (Celebrity Life RP)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music Star :: Members Creations :: Role Playing!-
Jump to: